- Senior Business Partner – Alan Advantage
- Advisor – Automyo
- Advisor – Sensoworks
We can’t expect things to change, if we continue doing the same things.
A business model innovation enthusiast.
With his wide professional experience, he crossed different industries, affecting each one of them with his innovative touch, never compromising on multiculturalism and ethics in his business decisions.He graduated in mathematics and he’s passionate about History and Economics. He always believed in multidisciplinarity, which is also his strong point. Leonardo da Vinci is his role-model of an all-round scientist. He helps companies with an obsessive attention to internal and external processes, matching a customer-centric vision to the company’s organization.
Innovation, Science, Ethics, and Quality are the fundamental principles of his vocabulary.
- Business Innovation Management
- Change Management
- IT management
- IT Governance
- Innovative companies and technologies
- Processes analysis and re-engineering
- Research and Innovation Projects
MEDIA ACADEMIC PUBLICATION
1) Eclipse-IT 2011 proceedings – CiteSeerX “CViewer: an application for path routing analysis in a Telco software solution and the eclipse framework”(Loredana Luzzi, Alessandro Niglio, Marianna Peluso, Dario Pesole, Andrea Piccolo, Carmine Seraponte)
2) Medium.com 2020 “Smart Working is Remote Working or Distributed Working?”
3) RicercaOperativaUnisa “Algoritmi euristici per la determinazione di cammini minimi in problemi di n macchine ed m sedi”
4) Gli Euros.EU “L’Italia che innova l’Europa”.