Train to design the future
RE:H EDUCATION is the education program devoted to converging humanistic and technological subjects in order to redefine the central role of humans as much as the social role of technology in our ever-changing reality. We believe that Italy, the cradle of Humanism, is the right place from which to start these considerations, considering its historical and artistic tradition and its aptitude to critical thinking. The program gathers sociologists, philosophers, artists, psychologists, designers, engineers, scientists and specialists to maximize the potential of human-centered technology against the fundamental challenges of our time.
INTRODUCTION TO DIGITAL COURSES
FUNDAMENTALS OF BIG DATA
• To understand the fundamentals of Big Data & Analytics
• To assimilate the potential use of data to reach business goals
The course is meant to support the introduction of digital tools to reduce and eliminate logistical spaces in a company, to file and digitize paper documents, share company documents in real-time, and access immediately and constantly to information, while ensuring data security at the same time.
1. From data to Big Data
2. Company applications
3. Big Data: ethical considerations
4. Impacts and implications on processes
FUNDAMENTALS OF ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE
• To understand what Artificial Intelligence is, its applications and case studies
• To explain terms such as Machine Learning, Deep Learning and neural networks
• To face the ethical concerns related to AI
This course is for those that have little to nothing knowledge of AI and it does not require any coding skill. It is designed to develop a solid comprehension of what AI is, its applications, ethical considerations and next evolutions. Each module is 1-hour long.
Introduction to Artificial Intelligence
Concepts, terms and areas of company applications
AI: ethical considerations
The future of AI
FUNDAMENTALS OF CLOUD COMPUTING
• To understand the fundamentals of Cloud Computing
• To learn the strategies to synchronize shared data
• To understand the benefits of virtualized infrastructure
This course introduces the basic concepts of Cloud Computing. It provides the fundamental knowledge to understand cloud computing from a company perspective and allows to assimilate its essential definitions and features, history, business cases and emerging technological cloud applications.
Introduction to Cloud Computing
Models and components
Cloud Computing: ethical considerations
Emergent trends and practices
WRITE TO US
We will be in touch to describe the potentiality of our high education programs.